My journey toward much clearer vision

I’ve spent the last few years feeling like my eyes were constantly working overtime just to do basic tasks.

Being over 60, I figured it was just part of the deal. I tried those blue light glasses from the pharmacy, but they just felt like a gimmick for my specific issues. Then I moved on to standard multivitamins and even some expensive drops that promised relief, but nothing really stuck.

Day 1: Started taking iGenics (i get it here, discounted!) after breakfast. The capsules are easy to swallow, and I didn’t notice any weird aftertaste or stomach upset, which usually happens with some zinc-heavy supplements.

Week 1: Not much change in my actual vision yet, but my eyes feel less “gritty” when I wake up. I’m spending less time rubbing them throughout the afternoon while I’m at the computer.

Week 3: This is when I noticed the biggest shift. Driving home at dusk used to be a nightmare because of the glare from oncoming headlights. Now, things seem more defined. It feels like the AREDs-2 ingredients are finally building up in my system.

Month 2: I’m actually sitting here writing this without needing that extra bright desk lamp I bought last year. The general sharpness of my environment is significantly better, especially in low-light situations.

I chose this specifically because it felt like a more focused approach than the generic stuff I found at the grocery store. It’s been about two months of consistent results now. Of course, it isn’t going to give you superhero vision overnight, and you still need to see your optometrist regularly. But for someone who was tired of squinting at every menu and street sign, it’s made a massive difference in my daily comfort.

14 Likes

That grit feeling in the morning is the worst. I’ve been using a warm compress but it’s only temporary. Glad you found something that helps with that.

2 Likes

Have you checked your blood sugar lately? Sometimes that fuzziness is related to that, not just age.

2 Likes

Good to hear a positive update. It’s tough when the vision starts to go.

2 Likes

I’ve been on iGenics for about three months now. My night driving has improved quite a bit, though I still avoid heavy rain if I can.

2 Likes

Same here, iGenics really helped with the eye fatigue I was getting from reading my tablet at night. Worth the price if you ask me.

1 Like

I’ve been looking at a few different brands that use that same formula. How did you decide on this one over the stuff you find at Costco or Walgreens? I tried a generic one last year and it did nothing.

3 Likes

Make sure you’re still doing your eye exercises too. Every bit helps.

1 Like

I went with iGenics because the concentration of the extracts seemed a bit higher than the retail brands I looked at. Plus, some of those cheap ones have fillers that bother my stomach. This one felt cleaner and actually showed results by the third week.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing the timeline. It helps to know it’s not an overnight fix.